- WRAP Accredited
- Eco & Organic Fabrics
- Recycled Materials
- G2 Wash uses 60% less water
- Non-Toxic, Low Impact Dyes
- In accordance with the Fair Labor Association (FLA) Workplace Code of Conduct
- And more
FAIR LABOR & WRAP ACCREDITED
We respect and value the rights of workers in all countries and believe in the right to fair and safe workplace conditions.
Our Manufacturers Factories are in accordance with the Fair Labor Association (FLA) Workplace Code of Conduct.
Additionally, the factories we work with are certified by Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP), an independent, non-profit team of global social compliance experts.
RPET Apparel is another environmentally friendly fabric blend.
RPET stands for Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate, or recycled PET. RPET is made from recycled polyesters, recycled plastics and pure, 100% organic cotton. RPET fabric blends are usually in a 50/50 ratio; we sell organic cotton apparel and stock tri-blend clothing as well. Furthermore, 90% less water is used in the making of RPET clothing, dramatically decreasing Royal Apparel’s negative environmental impact. Our products that contain RPET yarn are made using recycled bottles. The amount of bottles per style may vary.
Facts about RPET:
- 51 billion plastic bottles go to the landfills annually
- It will take 700 years before plastic bottles in landfills start to decompose
- Recycling 1 ton of RPET containers saves 7.4 cubic yards of landfill space
- RPET polyester fabric has a 50% lower carbon footprint than organic cotton
When purchasing RPET fabrics and garments, you can be rest assured that it is a recycled material. Plastics bottles that are recycled would have ended up sitting in a landfill somewhere if it weren’t for this process or turning it into a fabric. The ease of mind of providing apparel to customers that is recycled is something we take great pride in and you will too!