FTLA Apparel Press & Media
- FTLA Apparel makes it's Television Debut on VH1's BasketBall Wives! Founder of one of my favorite Charities "Hounds and Heroes", Bonnie-Jill Laflin uses her celebrity platform to spread awareness for our veteran troops and our animal friends worldwide! On VH1's BasketBall Wives Episode 8, Bonnie-Jill is seen wearing one of FTLA Apparel's Off The Shoulder Pullovers from my Charitable Collection that benefits Hounds and Heroes!
- LA Talk Radio Live Guest with Hosts Captain Paul Watson of The Sea Shepherd and The Barbi Twins
- Rescue Dogs The Movie
- Live Interview with FurBearer Defenders
- People Magazine
- K9 Magazine
- Most Magazine Fitness Issue 12
VegNews Magazine - Top 10 4th of July Picks 2 Years in a row - 2016 & 2017 - Animal Liberation Warrior Racerback Tank
"We believe that celebrating freedom applies to animals who should have the right to be free, which is why we’re wearing this star-patterned tank printed with “Animal Liberation Warrior” on the Fourth. Etsy shop FTLA Apparel uses only eco-friendly inks, fabrics, and polyester mesh screens thanks to owner Kimberly Fawn Panzarella’s desire to create clothing with a message. "
Featured Articles and Online Features
- EatByChloe FTLA (FOR THE LOVE OF ANIMALS APPAREL) -This company’s name speaks for itself! They are eco-friendly, sustainable, cruelty-free AND they even promise to plant 10 trees for every purchase! How amazing is that! Also, FTLA partners with organizations such as The Humane Society and Hounds and Heroes.
- Rescue Dogs The Movie
- VegNews Magazine - Top 10 4th of July Picks - 2016 & 2017
- FTLA Apparel Featured on My Rescue Rocks - Products You Can't Live Without
- 10 Places to Shop for Cute Clothes that Support Rescue - My Rescue Rocks Ranks FTLA Apparel as #1
- The Compassionate Maxi Featured on Livingly.com
Vegan Fashion & Beauty Blog Reviews about FTLA Apparel
- THE VEGAN FASHION LABEL WE'RE LOVING by Modern Bohemian Lifestyle
- Vegan Beauty Review - Make An Animal-Friendly Fashion Statement with FTLA Apparel
- Fashion Veggie TGIF & FTLA
- TOP VEGAN FASHION PICKS - The V Nice Life
- Making Compassion the Fashion Is More Than Just a Fashion Statement - Peace 4 Animals Non-Profit Organization teams up with FTLA Apparel ~ For The Love of Animals Apparel to create a new line of custom shirts designed to help animals and support compassionate, ethical living.
Los Angeles, CA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/27/2016 -- Actress, producer, and animal advocate Katie Cleary, and Founder, Owner and Designer of FTLA Apparel, Kimberly Fawn Panzarella have been involved in animal welfare for years before creating their fashion-forward, earth friendly Peace 4 Animals clothing line at: FTLA Apparel ~ For The Love of Animals Apparel. Their compassionate message and eco-conscious designs are just an extension of how the duo feels about cruelty-free living and promoting animal welfare.
- The Fur-Bearers APFA - Membership Perks - FTLA Apparel (For the Love of Animals Apparel) is an Eco-Friendly, Cruelty Free, Fashionable line of clothing for Animal Lovers, Advocates, Rescuers, Vegans, Animals and their Humans! Shop online at FTLAapparel.com use promo code to receive 10% off merchandise.
News Paper Articles
- FTLA Apparel Teams up With Ahimsa Haven Animal Rescue
Screen Captures of FTLA Apparel Featured Online :