- 1 Package of Extra Firm Tofu (14 oz)
- 2 TBSP of White Miso Paste
- 2 TBSP of Water
- 4 TBSP of Lemon Juice
- 2 TBSP of Nutritional Yeast
- 1 TBSP of EVOO
- 1 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1 TBSP Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (+ 1/4 teaspoon if necessary)
- Black Pepper (season to taste)
- Press Water from Tofu - Place tofu between towels and put something heavy on top (I put a cast iron skillet on top when draining my tofu). Let sit for at least an hour.
- Prep the marinade. Whisk all the ingredients in a bowl
- Cut the tofu into small cubes then place in an airtight container. Add the marinade and carefully mix using a spatula or wood spoon until the tofu is covered in marinade. Put airtight cover over container and put into the fridge.
I like to let mine sit overnight, but a couple hours will suffice if you are short on time.